Frequently Asked Questions
1. You should receive your fairing within two weeks from the day the order is processed.
2. We are located in far west San Antonio, Texas (Potranco Rd. and Loop 1604 area). Please email us the bike's year, make, model and the speaker setup you are interested in. We will respond with an appointment date, time, and address.
3. Yes be sure to indicate that you will pickup in San Antonio during checkout or send us an email after purchase. We will respond with an appointment date, time, address and refund you the shipping costs at the time of pickup.
4. . Systems are also shipped without the stereo head unit mounted within the splash cover in order to prevent it from falling within the fairing during shipment. The stereo head unit can simply be placed within the splash cover within a matter of seconds. Yes. We ship fairings without the windshield installed in order to prevent any damage of the windshield from occurring during shipment. Customers must install the windshield using the three supplied bolts/nuts and the included instructions. Brackets/bolts/washers and the optional stereo cover must also be installed by customers who order
5. The Kenwood KMR-M315BT has 200 Watts max power and 20 Watts RMS and a frequency of 20-20kHz.
6. The BOSS MR50B 5.25" marine speakers are rated at 150 Watts MAX POWER per speaker to include 75 Watts CONTINUOUS POWER per speaker with a range of 120Hz to 18kHz. The POLK DB692 marine 6"x9" speakers are rated at 450 Watts MAX POWER per speaker to include 150 Watts CONTINUOUS POWER speaker with a range of 35 - 22kHz. The POLK DB522 marine speakers are rated at 300 Watts MAX POWER per speaker to include 100 Watts CONTINOUS POWER per speaker.
7. Yes we currently offer two options for a Kenwood Marine amplifer.
8. The antenna placed on the Kenwood stereo unit is a BOSS marine antenna that can pickup local stations with a high radio frequency with ease. The Kenwood stereo unit also has the ability to add satelite stereo, for example, SIRIUS XM so that you can have clear stereo reception throughout your ride even through mountains and hills.
9. Yes please look at our online gallery to view custom painted fairings purchased from DVS Fairings. We do not paint fairings in-house.
10. You may purchase a fairing without stereo from our online store (which we will ship to you) or buy in person. You may paint the fairing however you like and ship back to us or return in person. We will complete the build and return back to you. Please email for further details on paying the remaining balance (online orders only).
11. Yes the fairing is molded using the same dimensions as Harley's Batwing Fairing so any aftermarket product will certainly fit.
12. The Boss speaker covers are not visually aesthetic.