Heritage Classic, Softail Slim, Fatboy, & Deluxe with Bluetooth Stereo, 6"x9" Marine Speakers, Splash Cover, & Quick Disconnect 12V Power Cable
Paying homage to the rigid suspension look of the “hardtail” bikes of the 1960s and 1970s, the Harley-Davidson softail motorcycles deliver power and comfort without sacrificing attention to old school detail. Whether yours is a Softail Slim, Heritage, of Fatboy Deluxe, know that it was designed and built to pass the test of time.
Just like the motorcycles for which they are created, our DEVIOUS Batwing Fairings™ are synonymous with style and quality craftsmanship. Our detachable Harley softail fairings are no exception. Hand laid fiberglass sealed with a protective gelcoat create a hard body batwing fairing with sleek lines and simple curves. Lines and curves that pair perfectly with the iconic profile of Harley-Davidson softails.
Detachable —yes, but you may never want to take them off.
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986 to 1990 and 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Classic 1986-Present
- FLS Softail Slim – 2012 – Present (requires pullback risers)
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 1993-1996, 2005-Present
* If your motorcycle does not have the OEM windshield mounts as shown in the below photo, then you can purchase 2 sets of Memphis Shades 35mm – 43mm fork clamps and utilize the bushing assemblies. As well, there are numerous aftermarket options for Harley OEM windshield grommets.e.
- Comes in a black gelcoat with clear coat
- Sleek Aerodynamic design
- Battles ultraviolet degradation
- NOT a primer has a clear coat
- True Hand Laid Fiberglass - lighter and stronger than ABS plastic
The brackets provided are designed to fit the widest possible range of bikes. Please note that, in some instances, you may be required to drill new bracket mounting holes in the fairing, use washers as shims or even purchase additional aftermarket mounting brackets.